Friday, July 31, 2009

The Knit Nook "Beer Summit" 2009

Every knitter loves their LYS (Local Yarn Store). I am no exception.
The Knit Nook is quite the yarn haven! You should definitely make a visit if & when you find yourself in Louisville, KY.

IMG_3772

Please note fabulous tshirt design by SteigerBeat

I am rarely able to get to the Thursday S & B (Stitch & Bitch) during the school year. Yesterday was the last I'll be able to attend for a while... especially when I resume teaching after school art classes. The owners & patrons are a wonderful group of people who kindly indulge my geeky quirks & foibles... knitterly & otherwise.


I got a wild hair yesterday to celebrate the occurrence of the most wonderfully sensible-yet-ridiculous "Beer Summit" by having our own at the S & B.

IMG_3739

(Apparently, Professor Gates' choice was changed from Red Stripe to Sam Adams Light... we were working with the best info we had at the time. Both of the professor's choices were considered the best options by all us knitterly types.)
More pictures of actual knitters, knitted items, adorable babies & toddlers are posted on the Knit Nook Forum on ravelry...