Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Weight Cotton Worsted Chullos!


(this is the photo from the online pattern)
Well. I saw this pattern online & fell totally in love!

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/ozyarn-archived

What a gorgeous & super quick knit! Who knew?

However, the wool chullo was VERY warm.

I’ve now used up some worsted cotton stash & scrap to make a summer weight chullo for my bad Spring & Summer hair!

Well. Yes. That hat was lovely.
However, I soon found out it was not the hat for me. Now it graces the lovely noggin’ of my friend Mary... before it got STOLEN!!!

I’ll make another for myself... and another for her.
They go quickly…

I have long since left the original pattern behind.

I'll post a version of the Fleur de Lys when I have it written up.


I also need to work up a pattern or video tutorial for 2-color i-cord. I want to share my “discovery” with the world.
I am in LOVE with the look of it!

Has anyone seen it done elsewhere?

Can anyone help me make a tutorial video & post it?

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Someone stole the hat??? Assholes!


I love them all!